Monday, February 21, 2011

Adding to wantlist: 2011 Topps 60 Yankee Relics


After pulling the Robinson Cano 2011 Topps 60 jersey relic, I thought I'd try and grab some others. According to http://www.baseballcardpedia.com/, the following Yankees Topps 60 relics exist:

Jon Albaladejo (seriously?)
Mariano Rivera
Mark Teixeira
Phil Hughes
Joba Chamberlain
CC Sabathia
ARod
Goose Gossage
Dave Winfield
Don Mattingly
Derek Jeter
Yogi Berra
AJ Burnett

I figure the current guys, outside of maybe Jeter and ARod, are pretty attainable. There are a few up on eBay right now. The retired guys, those are going to be tough (slash expensive). Goose, Winfield, Yogi, Donnie - I don't have high hopes. But I think I'll at least try and collect the current guys. If you have any you would be willing to trade, let me know.

Also, I had been thinking about going after the HoloGRFX A Piece of the Series set. Well, tonight on eBay I picked up Paul O'Neill and Chipper Jones, for about $11 total (including shipping). It's on,

No comments:

Post a Comment