Monday, June 13, 2011

Congrats to the Mavs. Here is my Kidd auto.

As a way to pay homage to the NBA Champion Dallas Mavs, I wanted to share a Jason Kidd TTM auto I got a few years ago. I sent one of those cool flamey firey Hoops cards from when Kidd was a "Sizzlin' Soph" and he signed the card in silver sharpie. It looks awesome. I've always been a fan of Kidd and the way he plays, so this was a cool success.


It's amazing to see the Mavs win it all. When I was growing up, they were perennial bottom dwellers...Derek Harper, Jimmy Jackson, Mashburn, Tarpley. They always stunk. Somehow, I still remember them as this team, even though they've been good for the last decade. Hopefully, next year I'm writing a long-winded post about the Knicks winning it all. I can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment