Thursday, June 9, 2011

Is Jaybarkerfan Jolly Ol' St. Nick?

Wes over at Jaybarkerfan's Junk is quickly becoming the St. Nicholas of the blogging community. He has his summer of giving in full swing, and I was somehow the recipient of even more Yankee cards from him. I returned home from a business trip to find a bubble mailer from Wes once again filled to the brim with Yankees. I was surprised since we hadn't discussed any trades or anything, but it just shows the type of guy he is.

There were two team bags packed with Yanks. I pulled a few favorites below. The Mantle card is sweet - I believe it came as part of a 5-card set in 2010 Topps/Bowman Chrome Value boxes, along with a Jackie Robinson, Starlin Castro, Strasburg and Heyward. Pretty cards for sure. Very shiny.


Wes, thanks again for sending these over. I really appreciate it, and I'll keep my eye out for some 1969 Topps cards for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment