Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A new Tino courtesty of Cards from the Quarry

A few weeks back our favorite Rockies collector, Johnny from Cards from The Quarry, reached out about having a Tino I would be interested in. He said he was going to post it to his blog and to keep a watch out. I was looking forward to seeing what it was!

Fast forward to this past Saturday, I got a package in the mail from Johnny. Hmmm, wasn't expecting anything. Lo and behold, he sent me the Tino he had emailed about. It's a beauty - a 2002 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity #'d 60/100! A Tino numbered this low is always a big hit in my book, and I didn't have this card, so it was an awesome gesture. Johnny also threw in three Yankees Heritage cards that I needed.



 Johnny, you'll have some Rockies coming your way soon. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment