Friday, June 17, 2011

TTM Success: Cito Culver - 2010 First Rounder

On Tuesday, I sent a TTM request to 2010 Yankees First Round draft choice Cito Culver. He has been in extended spring training, but via his Twitter account he mentioned he was being assigned to short season Staten Island, who start their season tonight. Knowing it would only take one day to get there, I quickly packaged up a card and letter to Culver, one of my favorite Yankees prospects. In just four days, he signed and returned my card! I like him even more now!


The signature didn't stick that well, but it's not bad. I'm very happy to add Culver's auto to my collection and look forward to seeing him play in person this summer. Between him, Mason Williams, Angelo Gumbs and Ben Gamel (brother of Matt), they should be a lot of fun to watch.

1 comment:

  1. Cool success.

    I'm hoping to get to a Staten Island Yankees game this year so I can add it to my list of ballparks that I've visited.

    ReplyDelete