Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Contest winnings from I'm Your Average Card Collector

A while back, I won a contest over at I'm Your Average Card Collector. After an incorrect address accident, I finally received the cards and they are quite cool.

The first is this 2010 Topps Update Ryan Howard Bat Barrel. It's a cool concept and easily one of this thickest cards I have ever seen. I think it's as thick as eight or nine cards. It's #'d to 99 as well. If anyone has one of the Yanks and wants to make a swap, let me know.


Next up is a dual-jersey card of Dirk Nowitzki and Vince Carter. It's a really nice card. I especially like the back of the card and that Upper Deck says where the jerseys are from.



Thanks for the great cards, and make sure you go and check out I'm You Average Card Collector

No comments:

Post a Comment