Monday, October 3, 2011

Some new players I'm collecting


I’m always looking for new ways to keep me interested in collecting. I tend to go in lulls sometimes, as I don’t have a ton of disposable income to spend on cards. In a perfect world, I’d break boxes on a weekly basis, but it’s just not the case. However, I still need something to keep me going.

In addition to Tino Martinez and Yanks in general, I’m adding a few Yankee prospects to my list. CLICK HERE to check out who I’m after and what I have. 

Here are the new players:
Jesus Montero
Manny Banuelos
Dellin Betances
Gary Sanchez
Dante Bichette, Jr
Mason Williams
Cito Culver
Angelo Gumbs

I don’t expect it to really impact how I collect, but it’ll be fun for me to track the new cards I get of these players.

No comments:

Post a Comment