Monday, December 5, 2011

TTM Success: Ann B. Davis (Alice!)

This is my favorite TTM success in quite a while. There has been a post or two where I’ve processed my family’s love for The Brady Bunch. We can’t help it. We just love those girls with hair of gold and those three crazy boys who played ball in the house and had a catch with Joe Namath in their astroturf backyard.

We always call my oldest sister “Alice” because she doesn’t really fit into our 3x3 Brady matrix. Someone has to be in the middle, right?

Anyhow, I learned that Ann B. Davis signs TTM, and I decided to write her a letter on my sister’s behalf and ask for an autograph. In about six weeks time, Alice sent this signed photo back for my sister…just in time for her birthday! I know she’ll be surprised by this and hopefully she finds it funny.

Ann B. Davis is incredibly fan friendly, and I appreciate her taking the time to send this photo. Thanks, Alice!

3 comments:

  1. I got her autograph a couple of years ago... I had a moment of nostalgia when I pulled her photo out of my SASE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Brady Bunch! Such a classic show that never gets old to me.

    ReplyDelete