Thursday, January 26, 2012

TTM Success: Kevin Whelan

I really haven’t sent many TTM requests out lately at all, so it’s always surprising to see a little white envelope waiting for me when I get home from work. It was post-marked from North Houston, so I couldn’t figure out who this was until I opened it. Yankees prospect relief pitcher Kevin Whelan signed my 2008 Tristar Prospects Plus. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…I love these cards and they are just begging to be signed. This card looks great.


I sent it to Kevin in June when he got called up by the Yanks, so it looks like he is getting to his mail in the off season. Unfortunately, the Yanks just designated him for assignment today. Hopefully he gets a shot with another team.

Thanks, Kevin!

No comments:

Post a Comment