Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tino Tuesday #34: 1998 Topps Super Chrome #16

This Tino Tuesday comes courtesy of Ted from Crinkly Wrappers. A few weeks ago, Ted emailed me saying that he had come across something for me while helping to clean out his LCS. He mentioned he wanted nothing in return. I am always astounded when I hear something like this.


Anyway, Ted sent me an awesome, larger than life Tino! An oversized 1998 Topps Chrome called Super Chrome! I thought it was a box topper or something, but Ted told me this was an actual set. I certainly haven't ever come across these. There us also a Refractor version which must be awesome.

Ted, I really appreciate the card. Thanks again!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I've never heard of Super Chrome. That evidently happened during my 20-some-odd year collecting hiatus.

    ReplyDelete