Monday, July 16, 2012

The 'Phiten' Napkin Doon sends some cards


When he’s not a guinea pig for some of Phiten’s newest sports performance inventions, Napkin Doon is a pretty cool cat. He recently sent me a great stack of Yankees and some Topps Lineage cards I needed. I have had an envelope full of stuff for him, but just have not sent it. Napkin, I will send it within the next two weeks. I am moving at the end of the month, so it’ll be one less thing to move.

The highlights of the package were two-fold. Nap won this sweet Topps Tier One Hector Noesi auto at Cleve’s. I live vicariously through him when he goes to Cleve’s, and I appreciate this pick up. You may notice something cool about this auto. It's not a sticker! On card, bab-ay!


Included in the stack of cards he sent was this Phil Rizzuto shiny gold Archives card. I have a fondness for Rizzuto, and this card looks really pretty in the gold foil.

Nap, thanks again for thinking of me.

1 comment: