Monday, February 9, 2015

TTM Success: Clayton Kershaw

By now you may have seen a few of these posts. It seems that Clayton Kershaw did his yearly fan mail binge. I sent to him last spring training, and was happy to get a response back. I do keep TTMs mostly to Yanks, but Kershaw certainly fits the bill for stepping outside of players in pinstripes. I had the fortune of spending a bit of time with Kershaw back in 2013, and he made a very good impression on me.

I will say I'm 99% sure this isn't the card I sent. I believe I sent a 2012 Archives. Not sure what happened. Perhaps my card got mixed up with someone else. It happens every once in a while with TTMs. It's all part of the gamble.

Regardless, it's a cool success from a megastar!

5 comments:

  1. It really is great to see him still signing for us. Great success

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen some great stuff here. Worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. Your work is truly appreciated around the clock and the globe.Water Filters UAE

    ReplyDelete