Thursday, March 12, 2015

TTM Success: Chase Whitley


Man, these TTM successes are rolling in slowly. I swear one day I'm going to come home to 15 of them in my mailbox.

Therefore, I am extremely thankful for any that do make it back to me. My most recent was from Chase Whitley, as he signed a 2014 Topps Update for me. He also added a bible verse, John 3:16 I believe.

Whitley is in competition for the Yanks fifth starter job, although he's likely ticketed for AAA as the first man up should the Yanks need a starter. He could also be the long man on the 25-man roster, although I tend to think he's more valuable if he stays stretched out.

Thanks for the return, Chase, and good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Nice return. Whitley was the first ST success I got back this year. And he was also the first TTM success I got back ever in 2013.

    ReplyDelete