Thursday, May 14, 2015

It's raining Hensleys!

My 58th Ty Hensley has arrived, and it's a cool one. These days, I get excited when I see one pop up on eBay for a decent price. I won't pay outrageous prices, but there are still a lot of parallels I need and pounce on when the price is right.

The 2013 Bowman Cream of the Crop mini is sweet. I had the regular one, but the blue version blows it away. It's just a pretty card. It sort of looks like a refractory rainbow rain in the background.

I have a couple more new Hensleys that I have yet to show, so I'm getting very close to 60, which I'm very proud of.
Pretty neat Leaf Valient auto in the old Crusade design (still one of the best sets ever). The fact that these are on-card are great. I needed the orange one pictured here. It's numbered to 99.
This fancy blue refractor came in a Zippy Zapping (which I'll show the contents of in a future post). It's still one of my favorite Hensleys, as this is from the year he was drafted. I didn't have this blue refractor, so it was welcome, for sure. Kenny is awesome at finding Hensleys that I don't have.

1 comment: