Tuesday, May 26, 2015

TTM Success: Jonathan Holder


Yankees 2014 6th round pick Jonathan Holder signed my card in just 14 days c/o Tampa Yankees.

Holder's teammate in college, Jacob Lindgren, made his MLB debut yesterday. Holder actually pitched in the pen at Mississippi State, but he's started 16 of his 20 career games in the minors. Thus far, he is 3-2 with a 2.86 ERA and 36Ks in 44 innings for A+ Tampa. If he keeps these numbers up, I'd expect a bump to Trenton mid-season given his age and his performance.

I was a dummy and apparently didn't prep this chrome card for a TTM. Usually I'll use an eraser to remove some gloss, but I must've just forgotten on this one. The signature definitely bubbled, although not as bad as it could have.

Thank you to Mr. Holder for the autograph, and best of luck as he climbs through the Yankee system.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. If all goes well Holder could be another David Phelps type pitcher for the Yanks (and I'd take that).

    ReplyDelete