Monday, April 18, 2016

The Monday blues

Have we all used this title for showing off a "blue" card on a Monday? I think we have.

Regardless, I picked up this sweet 2012 Bowman Draft Blue Refractor auto of my main man Ty Hensley. It's one of the few autos of his I didn't have in my collection. That's pretty much what it comes down to now in terms of Hensleys I need...low-numbered autographed parallel.

I don't really actively search for these. Usually sellers see "1st round pick of Yankees" and decide to price these cards out of the stratosphere. However, I do keep an eBay followed search going, and when they are priced low, I almost always come away with them. So that's what I do. No rush, just pick 'em up as I go.

So while I've got the Monday blues being back at work (I swear I just left on Friday night), the Ty Hensley refractor auto blues keep me in a better mood.

2 comments: