Tuesday, May 31, 2016

TTM Success: Brady Lail



In my last post, I mentioned that I bought a Brady Lail 2016 Bowman certified auto because I hadn’t gotten him TTM yet. I scheduled it for Saturday and headed out of town on Friday.

I got home from work Friday and ran inside to quickly change into shorts and t-shirt before hitting the road. I noticed two small, SASE waiting for me. So I had to quickly open them before I left. The first contained this:
Yep, two Brady Lail autos – a 2016 Bowman and a custom from the Rookies App. I made the custom before Bowman came out, so I figured I’d send anyways. It was also funny because I was oogling at Zippy Zappy’s Lail TTM just before mine arrived.

I went from zero Lail autos to three in a matter of days. Collecting can be funny sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool success. It's proof that you need to say you haven't gotten a TTM yet return yet when you buy a certified autograph of a player first. So just get yourself a Bryce Harper autograph and...

    ReplyDelete