Thursday, April 20, 2017

TTM Success: Chance Adams

Woo, I'm glad I got this in to Trenton, because I think Chance Adams will be heading to Scranton any day now.

When sending to Scranton, Trenton, or Staten Island, I always try to line it up with a homestand. Mail from NJ gets there quickly, and with the volatility in the minors with promotions/demotions and whatnot, I feel like it gives me the best chance of success.
In this instance, Chance Adams signed and returned my card in just 9 days. I did get a success from him last year on a custom, but also really wanted this Bowman signed.

He was also kind enough to write "Do Not Bend" on the front and back of the envelope, which is awesome.
With James Kaprielian out with TJ Surgery, Adams is the best right-handed pitching prospect and closest to ML-ready that the Yankees have. If he repeats anything close to last year's performance, he'll be in the Bronx this year. I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment