Monday, July 3, 2017

Armed & Dangerous

Armed and dangerous.

That's a pretty sweet name for an insert set about pitchers.

I've known this issue from 2012 Leaf Ultimate Draft has existed for awhile, but was never able to get my hands on the Ty Hensley. They were all priced outrageously high. However, after a lot of patience, one finally fell into my lap for a super low bid.

It's actually a pretty cool card. There is nice real estate for the autograph that doesn't compete with the photo. I like the "Armed & Dangerous" block lettering as well.

This is my 25th Hensley certified autograph, and 94th Hensley overall. That probably doesn't seem like much given all the effort I've put into this collection, but he just doesn't have a ton of cards post-2013.

Hopefully I can get to 100 before the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment